Thursday, March 20, 2008

Maddie at home

Here are some pictures of Maddie's daily activities now that she's home. Sleep, eat (I won't include a picture - hee, hee), sleep, play, sleep, bath time, hanging out with Daddy and Molly, and a little more sleep!









2 comments:

Jess Nupponen said...

OMG! She is too cute!!! Mommy & Daddy look a bit bewildered, but definitely ecstatic :^)

jessicabinmd said...

I just LOVE those big beautiful bright eyes!!! It's about time the Snuff took hi sprominent place in the room! - lol! She is absolutely adorable. I have to note Molly appears a bit less - um shall we say - spirited??? than she normally is with Matt. She almost appears broken-hearted that her daddy's attention has shifted. Poor Molls! That little lick-monster!!! SO THRILLED FOR YOU ALL!!! - Have I said that before??? - lol! I love your updates, Snuff. Makes me feel I a little closer to you all. I can't wait to meet Maddie Rose in person. Her Aunt Snuff has so much to teach her...Like climbing into a school window and how to dance like a "Dancing Queen!" Love you!