Saturday, March 8, 2008

5 days...

Here "we" are 5 days before Baby's due date. Any wagers on when she decides to come? Any weight/length guesses?


39 1/2 weeks

5 comments:

Maggie said...

How about March 16th, 8 lbs, 4 ounces?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you Sue, but Matthew looks like he's gonna have his baby in a month or so. He's lookin like a porky porkroll!

Jess Nupponen said...

I'll put $20 down on her arrival being July 1, 2012!!!! Tee Hee! I know that must be what it feels like, Sue, but soon you'll be mommy-ing her in your very own arms. How exciting!!!!

Hillman Family said...

Here are some other guesses:

Jennifer: March 15 - 7 lb., 10 oz.
Erika: March 12 - 6 lb.
Mitchell: March 17 - 7 lb.

toni said...

I think she will be here on Tuesday March 18 Weighing in at 7lb 12oz and 20 inches long. And she will be beautiful!!!!!!!!!!