Maddie's newest "tricks"
While in PA, Maddie rolled from her back to belly and once she did it she didn’t stop! She’s also found her feet/toes… yum, yum, yum. They are definitely one of her favorite toys. Maddie LOVES her ExerSaucer and has the best time “standing” in it, playing with the toys, and making noises. She continues to be very chatty and delights in hearing her own voice… sometimes at top volume. Mommy’s new nickname for her is the little pterodactyl. She’s also so much more aware of Molly and will watch her while I’m playing fetch with her. (Fetch with Molly, not Maddie. HA!)In this video, Maddie was smiling for me while I made funny faces.Must eat toes, must eat toes, Oh-no, rolling, rolling, rolling... rolled!
1 comment:
ARGH!!! I'm missing all 3 of my girls SO much!!!
The video of Maddie smiling is tugging at my heartstrings!
::sigh:: I need to move to Florida
so I can see you guys all the time.
I LOVE YOU ALL, Hillmans!!! :^)
Post a Comment