Doctor's visit & "Fay"
Maddie had a well baby check with immunizations on Friday. My little butter bean weighes 15 lbs., 1 oz. and is 26 1/4 in. long. She was very cautious during the exam. She didn't cry, but was very "serious" and didn't smile at her doctor. Maddie continues to be fascinated with Molly and has started laughing at other things. We started her on rice cereal this weekend. She made some interesting faces and our attempts so far have very messy! :0) I'm sure it will only get messier from here on out!
We survived Tropical Storm Fay with about 15 inches and rain for 4 days. Maddie was unaffected by the storm, but poor Molly was a mess! :0( We had a few creatures take up residence on the front porch to escape Fay. I attached two pictures of them..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Bouncing, bouncing, bouncing...
1 comment:
That seriously might be the cutest picture of you & Maddie I've ever seen. How stinkin' cute are you two!!!! I also love the pic of the little frog on the big frog's back. A-dorable! Had Thai food tonight & thought of you...
Much love!!!
Post a Comment