Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day! - updated

Maddie is 3 months old! I can hardly believe it!! She's growing like a little weed, and it's not until we're out and someone says how tiny she is that I remember she really is still a little squirt. She seems to be trying to roll over. She keeps teasing us with her attempts, but her lower half isn't quite communicating with her truck yet. :0)

Maddie loved meeting her Aunt Kelly and Uncle Daniel last week when they came down for a visit! They brought her some adorable outfits to wear! One of them is the outfit she has on in the first 3 pictures. :0)


A belated "Happy Father's Day" to all the dads out there!! Maddie and I scheduled a 75 minute massage for Daddy at a local spa, a mouse pad with Maddie's picture on it, and a collage of pictures of Daddy and Maddie together for his office. We hope he enjoyed his first Father's Day!

In the 3rd picture, Molly finally got her big kiss on Maddie's mouth. Mommy wasn't quite fast enough... D'oh!!

























This week's "Maddie Movie"...

No comments: