Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Sleeper!!

I have to brag! My sweet little Maddie slept through the night (6 or more consecutive hours) 5 out of the 7 days last week! On Wednesday night, she slept 10 hours!! YAHOO!! WOO-WOO!!! I'm crossing my fingers that this is a sleeping pattern and not a fluke!! (My apologizes to the mommies out there whose babies are not good night time sleepers. So so so sorry!)

Napping is a whole other thing. She still fights her naps and becomes very, very cranky... but... if I had to choose between a good night time sleeper and a good napper I'll take the night time sleeper! No complaints from me!!

Also, sad news. My wonderful Sony Cyber-shot camera, that is only 5 years old, dropped dead of overuse and exhaustion this weekend and because it costs more to fix it than buy a new one... I bought a new one. It's a Canon Powershot. I hope it has the energy to keep up with a picture crazy mommy! :0)



























Here's video of Maddie doing her "exercises". She LOVES her Rainforest Gym Mat. Thank you Carol and Lisa!!!

No comments: