Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Epcot, Easter, and March for Babies

At the beginning of April, we went to Epcot to enjoy the Flower and Garden Festival.  It was beautiful!!  I love the picture of us in front of Cinderella's carriage.  Matt and I were smiling away and Maddie's scowling!  

Maddie had a lot of fun at her 1st Easter Egg Hunt.  It was a neighborhood hunt and although Maddie only got one egg on her own, she had a blast. She also got a kick out of her Easter Basket of goodies.  Her favorite Easter gift was the singing/dancing bunny from Hallmark. (Mommy has to admit that it's a pretty funny bunny!)  We went to Lake Lilly Park on Easter to play at the playground and walk around the lake.  It's so pretty there!

I walked in the March for Babies Walk on April 25th.  It was a 6 mile walk through Maitland.  The weather was perfect and most of the walk was beautiful!  It was a wonderful way to start the weekend!  

















No comments: