Tuesday, January 22, 2008

8 Months... and counting!

Yesterday Matt and I had a prenatal visit with my doctor where we had our week 32 ultrasound. The technician looked at all Baby's parts and said everything looked great. We had a few fleeting glances of her face, but weren't able to get any pictures to take home. :0( We did find out that Baby is a little peanut... she weighs 4 pounds, 4 ounces which for her age puts her in the 40th percentile. The technician was able to calculate her weight based on the measurements of her head, abdomen, and femur. Pretty cool!


Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't been sleeping very well due to acid reflux, leg cramps, and nasal congestion... not to mention the 3am freakouts, "Am I going to be a good parent?!?" I know it's all normal pregnancy stuff and certainly worth going through for the end result of having Baby!



This is a picture of me at 32 weeks. This was the night of Matt's company's holiday party (Jan. 18). This is the same outfit I wore to my Baby Shower. It still fits very comfortably, even if the belly underneath is more stretched. :0)

No comments: