On November 18th, I was given a Baby Shower at my mom's house. Despite the "lovely" weather, it was a great day! I'm so thankful for all the love and hard work my mom, mom-in-law, and sisters-in-law put into the shower! THANK YOU! It was so nice to see family and friends! I was overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone... what wonderful clothes, books, and gifts for Baby!
This is a picture of me on the day of the shower. I am 24 weeks preggers! :0)

Kelly made me this adorable diaper cake (made with a pack of newborn sized diapers) and my wonderful favors... delicious "Sugar Baby" cookie jars. I just loved the explosion of pink!! :0) THANK YOU, Kelly!

Oh... the cutest, yummiest cake in the world came from Anne Louise who also made our wedding cake. THANK YOU, Toni for this fantastic cake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment